The Difference Between Regular Cleaning and Deep Cleaning
Are you planning to hire a House Cleaning Company but can’t decide what type of service to choose? Deep Cleaning or Regular Cleaning? Which is suitable for your house? Well, you are not alone. Some people are not aware if they need a deep cleaning or just a regular cleaning. Miracle Cleaning Pros will provide the options of deep cleaning as well as the standard or regular cleaning. If you’re not aware of their differences, you may not know if you paid for deep cleaning but got a regular one.
So, we must learn the differences between the two. By that, you will know what you’ve been expecting from the cleaners.
The Regular Cleaning
In this type of service, first, your house must have a deep cleaning for at least six months or less. It means your home has a regular basis or domestic cleaning. Some people cleaned their homes weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
By doing Regular Cleaning, we maintain a good level of cleanliness around every corner of our homes.
Following is the inclusion for regular cleaning:
- Disinfecting the bathtub, shower, and toilets
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors and carpets
- General Dusting
- Taking out the Trash
- Cleaning the kitchen surface
- Wiping surfaces (including fixtures and appliances)
- Remove Cobwebs
- Make beds, change linens
The Deep Cleaning
Deep Cleaning has a big difference from Regular Cleaning. Deep Cleaning is our process of thorough cleaning which puts more focus on dirt build-up throughout your home. It is a type of cleaning performed to more exacting standards than regular, recurring, maintenance-type cleaning.
Most Cleaning Companies require Deep Cleaning when your home has had no professional cleaning for six months or more. It is also a wise decision to book for deep cleaning when you have upcoming parties or events.
When planning to moves in or out, deep cleaning is the best type of cleaning for you to choose, also recommended for the first-time cleaned home.
Deep Cleaning is recommended if you want to sell your old house, it can help the property be more attractive to potential buyers.
Following is the inclusion for deep cleaning:
- Dust and remove cobwebs from ceiling vents, fans, air returns, walls, and baseboards using an extension duster. Dust window sills, ledges, blinds, and wall hangings
- Dust furniture thoroughly including tops, sides, legs, and bases
- Wipe clean mirrors, horizontal surfaces, and light switch covers
- Wipe clean surfaces such as tables and cabinet doors
- Load dishwasher on handwash up to 10 dishes
- Scour and wipe clean sinks paying particular attention close to the faucet
- Clean phone, light switch covers, and window above the sink
- Wipe clean and dry exterior of large & small appliances, microwave inside & out
- Vacuum upholstered furniture including pillows and cushions
- Vacuum carpeted floors using edge attachments when necessary
- Vacuum hard floors using an appropriate attachment or canister vacuum extension with a soft brush tool
- Clean kitchen hard floor (wood floor: use slightly dampened microfiber pad, dry)
- Gather and remove trash
- Clean tops side and bases of appliances, washer, and dryer
- Change linens, if available, make beds
- Clean tub and shower using cleaner and scrub brush to remove soap buildup, including on doors and in tracks. Disinfectant and wipe clean toilet, sinks, and faucets
- After cleaning, rinse and dry tubs, showers, toilets, and sinks
- Polish all chrome surfaces such as faucets with a clean, dry cloth
- Clean and disinfect bathroom hard floor
- Change, straighten and leave towels neatly arranged
- Door frames, woodwork spot cleaned
- Stovetop cleaned
- Cabinets (kitchen, bathrooms) outside only
- Window sills wiped clean
- Baseboard wiped clean
Now we know the difference between the two, which type of cleaning do you think is suitable for your house?
If you are still wondering which type of cleaning you need for your house, you can call a Cleaning Company to help you understand the difference between the two, especially the price and the time difference. Some companies do an in-person estimate to discuss the process. You can also visit our website to learn more about the services we offer. “We love what we do, and we are happy to serve you”.